Facebook a worlds popular online social networking site, designed to connect with your friends and family where ever they are. Facebook.com took all the online community by storm with its amazing features. You can remain updated with all the recent activities easily. With a built in features such as real time chat between friends and family you can always remain connected with everyone. Not only get connected with the friends, you can also view all the chat conversation you have done with that person in the past.
Steps to View Facebook Chat History
- At first you need to Login to your own Facebook account, entering your username and password.
- After that click on the Chat bar located at the bottom of the page. There you get the list of the entire friends who are online or available right now.
- After that click on the friends name of whom you want to view the chat history. If your desired friend is not on the list then you can search through the search bar at the bottom of the lost.
- After you click on your friend’s name a chat window appears, you can scroll to view the Facebook chat history of that friend. Recent conversations are displayed on the bottom.
Alternative Steps to View your Chat History
- After you logged in to your account your Facebook account, you can see the message icon along with the notification icon on the top of your profile.
- Click on the message icon and you will see the drop down menu, at the bottom of the menu you can find the “See All” link. You will be redirected to the Facebook messages page.
- You can search for your friend from the search bar on the left on the screen and you can view all the conversation you have done with that friend.
Finding the Facebook referrals in Google Analytics account is important if you are using Facebook ads services for your site, or if you have simply shared or posted a link from your website somewhere on Facebook. You may already know that finding the Facebook referral’s information on Google Analytics provides you all the information about how many people have clicked link on facebook.com and got to your site. All these information helps you in to determine whether you Facebook Ads is effective or not. If the ads campaign are working well then you will find the number of new visitors along with all other information. All you need to do is a website with the Google Analytics code installed on it.
Steps to find Facebook Referrals in Google Analytics
- At first lunch you web browser and got to http://www.google.com/analytics/ and sign in to your analytics account entering your username and password. You can also check or uncheck the stay signed option as per your wish.
- After that go to your profile in order to expand it, then click on the name of your website of which you want to check the data of. Go to “Traffic Sources” from the navigation pane located on the left side of the website.
- Click “Sources” to and then “Referrals” to view the entire website data, all the referral traffic source is listed where “Facebook.com” will also be in this list if there was any referrals visit recently.
- If you click on “Facebook.com”, then it will show you only visits chart from Facebook. You can also set date range you view the traffic from the Facebook in specific date. You have click on date range box, select a date range and click on “Apply”.
Note: – You can also use social section which is under Traffic Sources on Google Analytics, which can also be used to view the Facebook referrals.
Barack Obama is not only active in his political and philanthropic career, but even in social media too. Obama has his personal account in social media sites like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and others. He is popular by the foundation named ‘Obama Care’. It is the unofficial name for The Affordable Care Act. The focal point of this social organization is health. Providing Americans with access to easy and affordable health plans. There may be bits of politics, but Obama Care is really a good thing.
Talking about Barack Obama in social sites, he is one of the most talked and mentioned person in all over the internet. There is a official account of Obama in Twitter.com and official fan page of his in facebook.com. Account name is Barack Obama itself. Barack Obama Facebook account is run by Organizing for Action. You can see his ideologies and philosophies pouring into his Facebook page. www.barackobama.com is the website if you want to know more about him and his workings. He has been posting more about climate change around the world lately. Seems like he is a bookaholic and watches a lot of movies.
What You can Find in Barack Obama Facebook Account?
- Favorite Quotations
- Education Info
- Work Info
- Favorite Books
- Favorite Music
- Favorite TV Shows
- Basic Info
- Contact Info
- Life Events
Interesting thing about Barack obama Facebook account is that, you can know personal things about the American president. I mean about his family, education, achievements, facebook life events, etc. There are already 42,110,828 likes on the Obama’s FB account. You can find a link to the app name OFA (Organization for Action). Just go to Barack Obama’s FB account by typing ‘Barack Obama’ on the search box from your Facebook account. Search box is on the left most left hand side of the page. Click the Like button if you want to see his updates on your news feed. By liking the page, you are automatically following the account.
Facebook is not only available in English. As the popular of facebook.com reaches its hype, the engineers have been working on the site to available in every possible global languages. Plus FB has re-directed the site from many other typos and country domains. It is all about fight against the intellectual property because everything under the name Facebook is the property of the site. In reality, Facebook doesn’t have any right to go after every domains which includes the word face and book in it.
Despite of all these things, Facebook has already won complaints for country-level domains like Facebook.ir, Facebook.nl. Currently, Facebook owns more than enough country level domains under their name. This is a huge bonus for the company and for company’s future. It is somewhat the strategy to take down the competitors like Google + and Twitter. There are many cases of disputes and fight over the domain with the word ‘facebook’. Back in the year 2004, Syracuse University won rights to the domain called SUfacebook.com. But seems like Facebook Inc. will take them down because the owner of SUfacebook.com registered it with the motive of social networking site.
Country Domains of Facebook:
- facebook.dk, etc
There are many other country level domains of facebook that it has re-directed to facebook.com that I couldnot list out. Now Facebook is looking forward to put it hands in facebook.me. .Me is technically the country code domain of European nation Montenegro. But it has different meaning of personalized “Me” domain name. Many other big names like MapQuest, AmEx, Mozilla, Porshe have used domain name arbitration to get their .me domain.
If you want to check/view your Facebook account in your own mother language, then go to Facebook homepage. Scroll down a bit. At the right hand side, right next to Privacy link you will see a language name, by default English(US). Click on that. Pop-up box with the list of various languages will show up. Choose the one that you would like to view your profile and click the Okay button.