Facebook Denmark has made quite a record up till now. The number of Facebook login users is the 6th highest after UK, France, Italy, Spain and Belgium. According to the recent data, 21.1 Hundreds of thousands of Facebook login users are from Denmark. While the progress of Facebook in Denmark was increasing day by day, the Danish government had some questions regarding the privacy policies and the following of Danish Government Policies by Facebook. But, after the settlement of the requirements by Facebook, the Danish Government has no obligation allowing Facebook to expand Danish Facebook login users and keep expanding in Facebook Denmark.
The national language in Denmark is Danish. There are more people speaking Danish than people speaking English. So, it’s quite obvious that majority of the Facebook account holders would love to use Facebook in their native language as far as possible. For this Denmark Facebook users will have to change the language settings from English, which is the default to Danish. To change these settings, the following steps should be strictly followed:
- Login to your Facebook Account. (If you don’t have one, create a new Facebook Account at www.facebook.com)
- Go to Account Settings (Click the drop down arrow at the top right corner of the screen.)
- In the General Tab (You’ll be at General Tab by default), there will be Language options at the bottom.
- There will be English language by default. Click Edit at the end of the line to change the language.
- In the drop down box named “Choose Primary”, there will be a list of languages to choose from. Choose the language you want (in this case: Danish).
- Click Save Changes and you’re good to go.
Now, Facebook Denmark is ready for you to use; your place, your language .
People came here searching for :
Share and Enjoy