Whether some of you might know it or not, Facebook has about 50 different language versions that you can choose from. It, means that anyone on Facebook now can set their prefered language to login Facebook and their account itself. As eg. Facebook En Espanol.
Getting a choice of using Facebook in different laguages is actually a great theme, which gives you your own vibe and feel to your social account. But, what made this launch more remarkable is that the webiste was translated by The Facebook Community itself, using an application developed by Facebook.
Facebook now has over 2.8 million daily active users in Espanol and Latin American, all who initially signed up using the site in English. So, if you’re a native hispanohablante and ingeniero. Or an Indian or Arabic, you can now simply use your Facebook account in any languages that you prefer to use on.
Facebook En Espanol
To, get started on choosing a language theme for your Facebook login account :
- The very first thing to do would be to go in to the “Account” button on the top right hand corner of your Facebook login screen and then go to “Account Settings” by simply double clicking the button.
- After you’re done with the initial phase on changing the language from facebook in english to facebook en espanol. You will be then taken to another page containing something like this shown below in the picture. Where you will then easily be able to choose the language that you prefer to use your facebook account with, by saving all changes that you prefer.
People came here searching for :
- www facebook com en español
- facebook en espanol
- facebook login español
- facebook login and password en espanol
- www facebook espanol
- www facebook com en espanpl
- welcome to facebook español
- faceboook en español
- www fadebook espanol
Share and Enjoy
No related posts.