Facebook Logout Page is definitely a very important for Facebook login users but the fact is Facebook Logout Page doesn’t exist officially. Facebook Logout Page can be your misunderstanding about the details on Logging out of Facebook or it can be your typing mistake for Facebook Login Page or anything else, never mind. Facebook Logout means to sign you off of your Facebook login account from that particular computer you’re using. Facebook Logout is as important as logging in or even more. When you can’t login you can’t use Facebook, but when you can’t log out or you don’t log out, someone else could use your account and ruin your personal and social life in clicks.
To safely logout of your Facebook account, you can follow these steps below:
- Log in to your Facebook Account. If you are not logged in, there’s no way you can log out . The Facebook login screen looks like this:
But, if you do not have a Facebook Login Account, you can simply signup for Facebook by filling up the form given in the same screen above.
- Use Facebook as much as you like. After you’re done follow the step below to log out.
- On the top right corner of your Facebook login page you’ll see a drop down icon. Click it.
- You’ll see some options including ”Help” at the end and “Log out” just above the Help. Click it.
- You’re done with Logging out of Facebook. This will redirect you to the ‘Welcome to Facebook’ screen, the same page from where you started.
Facebook Logout should never be ignored because not logging out of www.facebook.com would be the easiest way for anyone to hack into your account. Sometimes, after you log out of Facebook, when you try to re-log in, you just have to type in your username or email and the password field is automatically filled up with your actual password. Worse is, sometimes both fields are automatically filled up which gives an option to any user of that computer to use your Facebook account by just hitting the Enter button. To prevent this, first clean the cache and cookies of your browser by going to the options or tools menu and clean everything. After that, you’ll be required to sign in again with your username or email and password. While logging in, don’t check the box where it says “Keep me Logged in”, and also ignore the message shown by the browser saying “Remember your password?”. After doing this, you just need to log out normally and no one will be able to access your account in your absence.
Share and Enjoy