Farmville Facebook is one of the most popular online farming simulation gaming platform within your Facebook login account and if you are addicted or have happen to regularly login Facebook to enjoy this virtual farming world. You might have probably faced different kinds of Farmville Facebook login problems time and often. So, here are some tips which can help you solve them if they are still bothering you.
1. Unblock your Facebook Farmville application if you have in case blocked it before.
- From any of our Facebook login page, go to Account > Privacy Settings
- Click on the “Edit your settings” link under Block Lists (lower middle of page) within your Facebook login account settings
- In the Blocked Applications section, look carefully to see if you find the application.
- If you see a listing for the application, click the “Unblock” link.
2. Go to https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=security and disable these options:
- ”Secure Browsing”
- “Login Notifications”
3. Upgrading your flash player can help you for logging in to your Farmville Facebook login account and even supports better graphics and speed.
4. If you are using Internet Explorer:
- Go to: http://farmvillebot.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=279#279
- Run Farmville Bot
- Click on “go to the normal Facebook login page” instead of logging in.
- It will take you to the “default” Facebook login page.
- Check “Remember Me” before logging in. If this fails, use login box in the upper right hand corner of Facebook login home page.
- Once you’re logged in, you may either click on your usual Facebook Farmville link or close your Farmville and run again.
- Farmville on Facebook bot should now automatically login and load your Farm.
5. Some people complain that Farmville on Facebook login account doesn’t respond normally in their Internet Explorer. If it is the case, better trying using some other browsers like Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or some other browser of your choice.
6. You need to white-list the site itself in your antivirus program. For Example: If you have installed Kaspersky on your computer, open Kaspersky / click on setting tab/ click anti-banner/ click setting / “white list of address”/ click add/ type “apps.facebook.com/onthefarm” This will help you.
People came here searching for :
Share and Enjoy