Facebook is the most popular social networking site that helps people connect and share life with friends. Basically, everyone has a Facebook account, so more and more people are asking about Facebook Password hacking in the Internet just because they Forgot Facebook password. If you have returned to Facebook and found that you no longer remember your Facebook log-in information, Facebook’s Password Recovery system can walk you through the process of getting reconnected.
Below are procedure and help when you’ve forgotten your Facebook Login Password.
- Open your web browser and navigate to www.facebook.com
- If the account matched your search, click “This Is My Account” link.
- You will receive and Email with the title “You Requested a New Facebook Password”.
- Highlight and copy the password reset code contained in the message text, and then return to the Facebook password reset page. Paste the reset code into the “Password Reset Code” field and Click on Submit.
- Enter your new desired Facebook Login Password, reconfirm it and then click on “Change password” to proceed to Facebook Home Page.
Share and Enjoy