Recently we came to know that Google Indexing Facebook Comments In Search Results. Google announced that it will soon use comments on Facebook as part of their research results.
Comments on Facebook and other social networking sites are inaccessible on Google search because the search engine was unable to automatically read the programming of Facebook Comments.
However, the search engine can not find the comments posted by users private pages on Facebook though.
But if you have used Facebook to comment on another site, then you may find your Facebook comments on Google.
This can have dramatic effects on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and of course the results that you see the giant search engine. Will page rank of sites be still important? Facebook has a page rank of 10 out of 10 and comments will be indexed more than one content sites if they use Facebook as a commenting system?
Developers are concerned that this new effort could affect the confidence of users who may feel uncomfortable leaving comments on their respective Web sites without revealing it to Google – and the rest of the Internet community.
Facebook have also collaborated with Bing for Facebook Search Result. Though facebook has its own search feature there are also huge number of users on Google and other Search Engines.
Share and Enjoy
If you have seen how Facebook profile will look like in the future, and you want to be the first one , Login To New Facebook Timeline Profile.
New Facebook Timeline Profile
Facebook has a page which describes about New Facebook Timeline, and at the bottom of the Page, there is a button for registration for Facebook Timeline Signup.
Now, it has been easy for all facebook users to get New Facebook Timeline profile page. Just follow the simple steps below and you are on your facebook Timeline:
- Goto your web browser and type in http://www.facebook.com/about/timeline
- You will be redirected to facebook page where at the bottom you can see “Get Timeline” tab, Click on that and finally, click on “Publish Now”. Done.
After this step, make sure you are logged in to your Facebook login account. Now you can edit your places, facebook cover picture, places etc..
Share and Enjoy
Your New Facebook Login Home Page ID is sensitive information – if someone accesses your account, it can leave comments or send e-mails in your name. If you think someone else could have guessed your password, Just think and change your Facebook password. The email address you use as the username for the login process can be changed very easily. When you change the email used for your connection, Facebook will begin to send all messages to that address.
New Facebook Login Home Page
Instructions to Change New Facebook Login ID
- Change the Facebook password for the login information by clicking on the “Account” link in the upper right corner of Facebook login page and select “Account Settings”on menu .
- Click on the blue “Edit” link in the “email” of the page. If you want to use an alternative e-mail addresses previously stored on your Facebook profile, click inside the circle immediately to the left of it, and select “Change e-mail contacts.” To use a new email address as your login, enter the new address in the “New contact e-mail” field. When e-mail appears in your address list, click the circle next to him and then “Edit contact e-mail.”
- Click “Edit” in the password section of “Account Settings” menu. Enter your old password in the appropriate field. Choose a new password with at least six characters in “New Password” field . Confirm the new password in the last field, then click “Change Password”.
(Facebook.com recommends that your password contain a combination of numbers, letters and special characters. Your password is case sensitive.)
Share and Enjoy
Facebook chat login is Facebook’s answer to instant messaging. IM or chat on Facebook, is actually quite easy. All you need to chat on Facebook is a account, nothing to download or install.
Facebook Chat Login
When you log into Facebook, you are automatically taken in the Facebook chat to chat on Facebook. Just go to their Facebook page and you can start chatting on Facebook right now or instantly.
At the bottom of every Facebook page, you can view your Facebook Chat tools. The first of the three tools of Facebook Chat, an online tool with friends. This just tells you of your Facebook friends are online now. The next tool is Facebook chat notifications let you know if you have any new Facebook notifications right of the tool. The third tool is the Facebook Chat Sounds.
Share and Enjoy